Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct trouble shooting and repair of airconditioning system of heavy equipment, support equipment, trucks, light vehicles as instructed by the immediate superior in coordination with the H.E. Coordinator.
- Ensure that all airconditioning units installed are properly maintained and in good working conditions.
- Attend to workshop and field services call immediately whenever airconditioning unit is out of service as relayed by operators and drivers.
- Identify and request parts and materials needed to replace defective airconditioning parts in coordination with the Maintenance Planner.
- Assist the Auto Electrician in the electrical minor repair and troubleshooting as required.
- Conduct charging of appropriate environment friendly Freon required for the airconditioning unit.
- Understand and trouble shoot the problem of airconditioning system and cycle of automotive and heavy equipment installation such as compressor, evaporator, condenser etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High school or Vocational/Technical course in automotive air conditioning graduate would be an advantage; Graduate preferably vocational graduate in Auto Electrician or Industrial Electrician.
- At least one (1) year related working experience in heavy equipment, trucking or automotive industry
- NC II certificate in auto airconditioning desirable.
|Experience||at least 1 year|