Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct minor trouble shooting and repair of basic electrical parts and light heavy equipment including batteries.
- Dismount and mount electrical components.
- Disassemble and reassemble selective electrical component as directed by IMMEDIATE SUPERIOR.
- Assist in the electrical major repair and trouble shooting.
- Implement preventive maintenance of electrical components.
- Prepare and submit daily accomplishment report.
- Prepare electrical part survey.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least high school graduate, preferable vocational graduate in Auto Electrician or Industrial Electrician.
- At least 2 years in experience in Auto Electrician of heavy equipment.
- Pass required trade test.
- Must able to apply service parts manual.
- Must be able to interpret Electrical/Electronic schematic diagram of heavy equipment.
- Rewiring of electrical motor, alternators and other electrical accessories.
- Rewiring/Re-harness complete light and heavy equipment.