Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-start check-up / assessment of the unit before start of the engine
- Conduct post check-up /assessment of the unit after the shift
- Follow instruction of the immediate superior or superior in the working or mining areas
- Operate the equipment with utmost safety, care and cost efficient manner
- Provide written report at the end of the shift
- Follow traffic and road signs
- Load different kind of materials and maintain crusher needed materials
- Load ore materials and excavate the right elevation as per survey mark up
- Construction of bunds walls/safety berms
- Scaling/sloping of walls as per survey mark up.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least high school graduate
- Possess 1,2,3 & 8 license restriction code
- At least one (1) year experience in heavy equipment operations
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Trade testing passer.
|At least 1 year