Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform major and minor repairs, PMS schedules and systematic trouble shooting of equipment undergoing shooting of equipment undergoing preventive maintenance.
- Perform overhauls of major components.
- Conduct systematic trouble shooting of major components.
- Lead most of major repairs on site as the need arises depending on the given instructions by Lead Mechanic.
- Conduct minor electrical failures i.e. replacement of bulb/fuses, welding jobs and minor air conditioning system trouble.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Vocational course graduate
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in heavy equipment.