Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut metals as per requirements, design and diagram.
- Perform gas and electrical welding. Applicable on chamfering, building up welding, SMAW application on Heavy Equipment Repairs.
- Fabricate brackets, stands and other support for equipment activities.
- Conduct walk around check prior to operation.
- Conduct routine inspection to determine parts or equipment scheduled for welding.
- Conduct routine inspection of finished job.
- Designs and fabricates parts and items needed for maintenance activities.
- Accomplish daily work reports.
- Identify type of metals to be welded.
- Perform failure analysis on metals.
- Perform radiator overhaul and repair.
- Delegates assigned task to subordinates for accomplishing work orders the fastest time possible.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Experience||At least three (3) years’ related experience.|
|Education||Heavy Equipment welding course graduate|
|Certification||TESDA NC II|