Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform minor repair and troubleshooting of light vehicles, trucks, trailers, tower lights & other support equipment deemed necessary as support services to the Maintenance personnel in their daily routine job.
- Assist the LV Supervisor in the inspection, check-up & servicing of light vehicles including parts replacement.
- Perform other repair and maintenance of light vehicles parts and components such as:
- Dismantling and installation of clutch disc, pressure plate assembly & bearings
- Steering system check-up, alignment of suspension, steering pump, gear box and other sub-components of light vehicle & trucks.
- Suspension repairs including leaf spring, bushing and torque rods.
- Brake system check-up to include brake lining replacement, repair kits of valves and air brake master.
- Removal and installation of new or repaired parts & components etc.
- Check engine components, pumps etc.
- Assist in the tear down and parts survey of breakdown light vehicles, trucks, tower lights etc.
- Adhere to company safety and environment policy and procedures.
- Assist in the proper housekeeping of LV bay area daily.
- Identify the right tools for the right jobs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
|Experience||At least two (2) years work experience in light vehicles trouble shooting, repair and maintenance|
|Education||High school or Vocational/Technical course in Automotive; graduate would be an advantage|