Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of his immediate superior, prepare the required oil, lubricants, grease, filters etc. in terms of specification and quantity necessary in the execution of preventive maintenance servicing based on the equipment service meter reading (SMR).
- Check and correct the Manufacturer’s recommended level and condition of oil, filter, greases etc. for each type and make of the equipment scheduled for PMS.
- Ensure safety practices while performing the assigned tasks bearing in mind the effect of oil spillage and solid waste disposal to the environment.
- Responsible for the replacement and installation of all required filters, draining and replacement, topping-off of required hydraulic oil, engine oil, transmission oil, gear oil etc.
- Properly dispose and segregate contaminated solid waste and used oil in accordance with the company’s safety and environmental policy and procedure.
- Conduct visual inspection of engine running and condition, gauges and instrumentation.
- Take oil samples (SOS) as instructed by the Maintenance Planner and label them with the type of oil and source of sample.
- Washing and degreasing of all equipment with completed PMS and submit checklist to the Maintenance Planner for recording.
- Perform minor equipment repair as necessary during PMS such as bolt tightening, defective hose replacement, busted auto bulbs, welding etc. and other visual check up.
- Contained oil spillage, immediately after completion of PMS and ensure proper housekeeping on designated area daily.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- High school or Vocational/Technical course graduate would be an advantage.
- One (1) year of related work experience in heavy equipment or automotive servicing
- Identify all type of fuel, oil and lubricants and its usage and applications.
|Experience||at least 1 year|