Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the vehicle and equipment maintenance, repair and acquisition activities.
- Assign, supervise and evaluate the work of assigned staff; advise, assist and train subordinates as necessary; conducts performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Administer the diagnosis of mechanical, electrical, computerized and hydraulic problems in vehicles and equipment in order to identify necessary repairs overhauls and modifications.
- Supervise the preparation, daily, monthly and annual summary reports and maintain records of assigned operations.
- Respond to the resolution of inquiries, complaints or requests for information regarding area of assignment.
- Handle the more complex and/or sensitive issues.
- Inspect and monitor work in progress and upon completion, equipment, tools and other areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with Safety Officer/Supervisor with regards to safety tool box meeting.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
|Experience||2. At least two (2) years’ experience in vehicle and/or heavy equipment mechanical maintenance, three (3) years of supervisory or leading hand capacity|