Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep abreast to Environmental Management Bureau’s requirement as well as the Client’s on pollution control.
- Safety responsibilities in performing job in his/her area of influence.
- Attend to the necessary permit requirement of the government (EMB) prior to operating a facility.
- Ensure compliance of Pollution Control Facilities to government standards.
- On time submission of Quarterly Self-Monitoring Repost to EMB.
- Act as liaison officer to EMB, client and other pollution regulating body including the local government pollution control office.
- Attend the meeting of pollution control officers which from time to time be called by EMB.
- Monitor the generation and disposal of used oil, batteries and other Hazardous waste.
- Keep records/document of hazardous waste disposal, manifest form and other related supporting documents.
- Handle other environmental concerns as required by the client and other government agencies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Graduate of any Engineering course, preferably Mining and/or Environmental Science
- Accredited PCO by EMB
|Experience||at least 1 year|