Duties and Responsibilities:
Recruitment and Selection:
- Assist the Recruitment Team in promoting and maintaining a high standard of professional recruitment practice;
- Together with the Sr. Recruitment Officer a need to manage the end-to-end recruitment requirements of all project sites and CHQ departments;
- Assist the Sr. Recruitment Officer in screening and processing prospective candidates;
- Together with the Sr. Recruitment Officer source possible qualified candidates through various recruitment channels;
- Together with the Sr. Recruitment Officer, build a strong relationship with all projects managers / department managers by conducting intake discussion to better understand the role;
- To effectively use the systems provided for proper monitoring of hiring activities;
- To provide updated reports to Project Managers and Department managers on their recruitment requirements;
- Responsible for investigating and responding to recruitment and selection inquiries and complaints;
- Manage recruitment process and ensure candidates fit the role and company culture;
- Communicate requirements and duties to prospective candidates;
- Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees and review orientation materials from time to time as to the applicability to the latest government updates;
- Assist and guide local HR Assistant / Officer assigned at any project site to the requirements of local hiring;
- Conducts background checking of possible qualified candidates;
- Together with the recruitment team strategize the best recruitment option when hiring for new projects;
- Prepare and updates all recruitment reports as required by the immediate superior;
- Assist in the documentation of systems procedure and policy, implementation of personnel policies and procedures and maintain documentation;
- Maintains a database for all CVs;
- Performs related function assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Management or any related field;
- Minimum of Three (3) years related work experience;
- High level of interpersonal skill and integrity;
- With sense of responsibility and attention to details;
- Proactive, creative and forward thinker.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- A reliable professional who follows organization and department procedures, completes tasks in a timely manner.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Experience||Minimum of Three (3) years related work experience|