Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct pre-start check-up / assessment of the unit before start of the engine.
- Conduct post check-up / assessment of the unit after the shift.
- Follow instruction of the immediate superior or superior in the working or mining areas.
- Operate the equipment with utmost safety, care and cost efficient manner.
- Provide written report at the end of the shift.
- Follow traffic and road signs.
- Ensure that all incoming/outgoing employees are ferried to destination on time.
- Perform related functions.
|Experience||At least one (1) year experience in heavy equipment operations|
|Education||At least high school graduate|