Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and record of all incoming and outgoing materials and/or equipment.
- Maintains the safety and security of the warehouse.
- Secures the safety of the materials and/or equipment stored at the warehouse at all times.
- Conducts regular inventory of the materials/supplies kept at the warehouse.
- Performs other relevant tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Check invoice & delivery receipt and notify to quality control officer.
- Prepared Purchase Order of needed materials and submit to Purchasing
- Check and monitor all materials and fixed asset transferred at site.
- Monitoring of fast moving & consumable items. On time ordering of replenishment.
- Monitor and record incoming and outgoing of diesel, oil and lubricant and daily consumption.
- Prepare monthly inventory report, receiving and issuance report for materials and fixed asset.
- Maintain proper housekeeping inside and within the premises of the warehouse.
|Experience||At least one (1) year related experience in warehousing and logistics|