Delta Earthmoving, Inc. (“Delta”) respect your privacy and is committed to protect your personal information. We adhere to the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality in processing your personal data.
This Privacy Notice informs how Delta collects, uses, shares, retains and protects your personal data.
What are your rights?
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, the data subjects are accorded these eight (8) rights:
- The right to Information. You have the right to be informed that your personal data will be, are being, or were, collected and processed.
- The right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for purposes other than the intention which they were collected for.
- The right to Access. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, stored in the database or in manual filing system, held by Delta upon demand.
- The right to Correct. You have the right to dispute and rectify any inaccuracy or error in your personal data.
- The right to Erase. You have the right to erase when your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes of which they were collected or when it is obtained without your consent.
- The right to Damages. You have the right to be indemnified for any damages sustained.
- The right to Data Portability. You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
- The right to File a Complaint. You have the right to file a complaint if you feel that any of your data privacy rights have been violated.
When Do We Collect?
We collect information when you Visit our Website, Log a ticket on our Helpdesk System or When you submit your application data for our job openings.
To enable us to verify and respond to your requests using our Helpdesk System, we collect your Name, E-mail, Project Assignment, Department and IP Address.
This information is stored in our server and is accessed by the Communication and Information Technology (CIT) team whom processes your requests.
It shall be retained for statistical reporting purposes and shall be deleted after two (2) years.
Submission of your application data and related personal information is voluntary. However, if you decline to submit requested application data, we may not be able to process your application properly.
Your application data may include but is not limited to the following information:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Education, employment history and position you are applying for
- Skills, competencies and other interests
- Names and contact details for references
By submitting your application data or helpdesk ticket, you:
- declare that you have read, understood and accepted this Privacy Notice;
- are granting your consent to the holding and processing of your data in accordance with this notice;
- are declaring that the information given in the application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected; and
- are authorizing Delta to verify statements contained in this application and to make any necessary reference checks.
How will your application data be used
Your application data shall be used for facilitating the selection process. Only the Human Resource team and Management team have access to your application data.
It shall be held and retained for the duration of your employment. However, unsuccessful application data shall be retained for one (1) year for pooling.
How do we protect your personal data
We protect your data by implementing organizational, physical and technical security measures that we regularly maintain to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
Changes and updates to the Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice, for any reason, without notice to you, other than posting the amended Privacy Notice on this page. This Privacy Notice is effective on Feb. 28, 2018 and last updated on Nov.27, 2020.
Who will you Contact?
If you have inquiries, concerns and complaints regarding how Delta use your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer through:
- CHQ Address: 14/F CyberOne Bldg. Eastwood Ave., Eastwood City, Brgy. Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. No.: (632) 8687-1000;
- Mobile No.: +63915-671-1431